Mikshake it is not. Today I had the privilege to be interviewed by 2 amazing young people, who incidentally are the founders of a startup too.
This interview was interesting for 3 reasons:
- The interview was done via SKYPE as interviewers are in Philippines while I am in Malaysia
- Interview was a story for a media called Techshake, based in Philippines. Techshake specializes in searching out good startups in the South East Asia region and featuring them
- Am experienced being interviewed for an established business but this is the first (fingers crossed more to come) as the owner of a startup
The interview was overall very light hearted but serious sharings, covering topics ranging from
- Stories about our new startup SparePartsAsia aka SPA
- Why SPA
- Experience as an entreprenur
- Challenges and Failures
- Advice to new entrepreneurs
- Special rituals as an enrepreneur
- etc etc etc
As the saying goes, when you are enjoying yourself, time flies. The entire interview took a little more than 50minutes but was indeed a productive time spent.
I wish Fatima and Paolo the very best in their entrepreneurship journey. If you cannot remember anything about our conversation, just remember this #CHARACTER. Build a character that would enhance your success and more importantly contain your success.