Yeah, you heard me. I have an attitude. Bad boy am I? Far from the contrary, I have the good learner’s attitude….so I remind myself all the time.
Having an attitude is not bad. Having a bad attitude is. In my case, it is my belief that you learn from the time you take your first breath till your last.
Learning and application….that’s the actions that create magic.
Yesterday, at the invite of a friend, I attended School of Charisma. The full day session on Personal Branding was hosted by the awesome Datin Winnie Loo and Steve Wee.
Here, amongst my fellow professionals from all industries inc professional photographers, doctors, head hunters, etc, we were given a greater insight into the how’s, what’s, why’s, when’s and where’s of branding. The highly participative nature of the session made us all think. Session was especially relevant and beneficial due to the input of Datin Winnie, drawing from her wealth of experience and success in her baby A Cut Above group.
At the end of the day, all of us left with clearer ideas on branding. Importantly too was the networking and bonding amongst our peers of other industries.
For our new friends, in case you are wondering who Nicholas is, here’s who I am in point form…
- Family man, Entrepreneur & Investor
- Founder of NICKG Advisory Services, http://www.fb.com/NICKG.advisory
- CoFounder of Business Succession Planning, http://www.fb.com/Business.Succession
- CoFounder of Celebrity’s Will, http://www.fb.com/CelebWill
- CoFounder of EGAN Equipment & Parts Sdn Bhd, http://www.fb.com/EGANEQP