Are you a driver in Malaysia? Have you driven in various parts of our country? Apparently different states have very different type of drivers.
- Johoreans are stereotyped as impatient & reckless drivers
- Penangites are stereotyped as slooooooow drivers
- KL drivers are stereotyped as “I ain’t giving you a centimeter, so forget about an inch” drivers
What type of a driver are you?
I am a person who kinda enjoys driving. Some people find it strange but I do enjoy driving. So there – case closed!
I will rate myself as a rather good, rather quick and skillful driver. Three of the most humorous comments I have received about my driving is
I reverse my car faster than some people going forward.
I do not use brakes
I drive @ 100km/hr along Jalan Bukit Bintang (if you know the place, you will know that is almost impossible)
I am an optimist. So I will consider the comments above a “compliment” . Just for your knowledge, I did aspire to be a F1 driver once upon a time…
Coming back to drivers – Based on my years of experience, in my opinion, drivers can be categorized into the following categories:
- calculated driver
- visionary & strategist
- relatively fast
- may be egoistic & maniac
- may aggressively rushing here & there but getting nowhere
- driving without strategy
- may be slow or fast
- complete duds (need I elaborate?) as in all Batman’s villian’s henchmen
Based on feedback, I think I belong to the Batman category 🙂 (not self praise ok?)
Drive Safe. Drive Smart. Enjoy Driving